Saturday, January 23, 2010

It has been a long time since I last updated this blog. We had a good holiday season. It was fun experiencing it with our boys. We went to Big Piney for Christmas Day. Dave and Don liked the presents, but they just weren't that excited to open them up...so we had to help. We went and visited Santa Claus. Both Dave and Don sat on his lap with no problems...I think they subconsciously knew that santa would have a treat to give them..and Sure enough, they got candy canes.
On Christmas Morning, the boys got to take a look at the tree and all the presents. We were the first ones up. (not because dave and don were super excited for christmas, it is because nobody in Big Piney gets up before 8 or 9.) When we opened their stockings, the first thing both boys grabbed was....an orange!! I didn't teach them that. If it had been me, I would have gone straight for the chocolate.

Here is Don playing with some of his new toys.

Anyway. I am going to be more diligent about blogging. So keep an eye out for more frequent updates. David and Don do so many cool and blog worthy things, I could probably blog all day....but then I wouldn't see them do those cool things.

No comments: