Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer? in rexburg

So, lately I've been getting things ready for the new baby. One thing I wish I had with the twins were these car chair canopies. So, I made one. . . actually two. I made the traditional one out of flannel. But then I thought covering the baby with flannel in the middle of the summer would be too hot. So I made a second one using toule (sp?) It made a bug screen and a little bit of protection for the sun. I thought it turned out pretty cool.


We've had a few days of great weather here in Rexburg. So we've taken advantage of that and we've gone to the nature park, and other outdoor activities. David loves his Cowboy hat. He wears it pretty much everywhere we go.


Playing at the park is something the boys ask to do pretty much every day.






Don loves playing in the park and climbing everything possible there. Look at this happy boy!



















1 comment:

Liz Taylor said...

What a great idea! I made a cotton one for Ian when he was born, but never thought of making my own bug screen one! I still have 3 weeks to make one!