Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween pardner

Halloween is always a fun time of the year. I decided that David and Donald should dress up as cowboys... since they both ride horses, or talk about horses all day. Especially David. Sidestory: when I was talking to david about where his daddy is, he said he was at work, and then said he was riding bruce at work (bruce is a name of a horse that aaron rides a lot) So, somehow, david thinks that his dad rides horses all day when he's at work. Kind of funny. Anyway, I couldn't find any cowboy costumes that would fit and would be reuseable as some other costume later, so I made some. (Holly, you should be proud) Then came the real trouble, the boys didn't want to put on their costumes!! Can you believe it? So being the caring, and conscientious mother I am. .. .I bribed them with a sucker. Anyway, here are David and Don smiling at the camera. I asked them to show me their camera face.


When I got them all dressed up, we went to our ward's trunk or treat. Now, I am not a big fan of trunk or treats, I think in safe neighborhoods, you should still trick or treat, but the boys are still a bit little for that. So until they get older, trunk or treats it is


4 comments:

Holly said...

I am indeed proud of you! They look so cute. I especially love Don's face in that first picture. No doubt, that boy is his daddy's offspring!

LaddandKatieMarshall said...

love it--the costumes are great. see you soon!

Faith 'n Family said...

Amazing the results Sugar in any form produces!

Edmund said...

They are getting so big! Happy Halloween.