Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Is it possible to be busy and lazy at the same time? I propose that it is. There have been a lot of changes in the Marshall House since my last post. The most important of which is the addition of the newest member. Daniel Steel Marshall joined our family July 18, 2011. He weighed 7lb 12oz. Which is almost double what his brothers weighed. Everything went well, and we both came home on the 19th. Shortly after Daniel was born we moved! I don't recommend moving with a newborn, it isn't really fun for anyone. Now that I'm all settled, I've decided it was time to stop being lazy and update the blog. This is Daniel as a newborn (1 day old) A picture of all my boys. David (cowboy hat) loves his brother, my biggest challenge is to make sure that he doesn' t love him to death. Don loves Daniel too, but only shows affection when he's sure no one is watching. (I'm setting myself up for some fun times in the future with all the d names)



Daniel is just about a month old in this picture. Already he sees what his brothers are doing, and you can just tell that he wants to be doing what they're doing.



"What's up, homey?"



Daniel is the smiliest baby I have ever seen, He started smiling while we were still in the hospital and he hasn't stopped since. I feel blessed to have such a happy baby. It was quite an adjustment learning how to be a parent to toddlers and and a new born, but we're slowly figuring it out.


(stay tuned, hopefully we'll have some pictures and new adventures to share about our new town (Big Piney Wyoming) and our new house.











3 comments:

Sandy Cove said...

Congrats! You guys have such a cute little family. I can't believe how big David and Don are! Time has flown by! Daniel is super cute...love his little smile.

Faith 'n Family said...

Daniel is darling! I like all the D names! Congrats!

Liz Taylor said...

congrats! He is a cutie. You're sure a trooper for moving with a new baby. Your amazing!